I put together a calender of crafts on The Captain's Preschool schedule so that we could do something on the days when he wasn't in school. And I organized the crafts by theme every week. So our first week we did ghost crafts. Here's a look at what we did:
![]() |
| Ghost footprints and leaves |
We stuffed garbage bags with the Styrofoam from my anniversary present that the children ripped apart and snowed all over my house. This time clean up turned into something super fun.
This is left over from last year, but still cool.
I bought this paper lantern at the dollar store along with a slew of other Halloween stuff. Did I mention we are out of control? This lights up, assuming I have batteries somewhere around here.
Next episode . . . pumpkins!




1 comment:
I love the eyeball wreath! So cute sis.
Post a Comment