Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Touch a Truck


Just like last year, the high school FFA club had a Touch-a-Truck fundraiser.  We were excited. 

Inside a livestock trailer
 But unlike last year, I brought my camera this time.  

Also, Johnny couldn't be there, so I had to keep track of 2 munchkins and take pictures all by myself.  I brought the stroller, that helped a little, but eventually squirmy Joy had to be let loose.  

And stroller pictures are so boring. 
this isn't as boring

 I only lost The Captain once when he left the fire truck to go make friends.  
One day he'll be happy I got him a nice picture of a fire truck.
He wasn't gone too long and other moms are pretty great about looking after somewhat stray children in my experience.  I occasionally return the favor for other people's kids.  Anyway, it was a great day.  
The only thing missing was a school bus, which unfortunately was The Captain's favorite thing last year.  Here's some other pictures: 
Anyone feeling faint? . . . Anyone?
Even big boys need a leg up sometimes.
Beep beep
Those tires must be huge to be bigger than this big boy.
I'm on a boat, y'all.
Commence Operation Baby Scoop
No escape Little One

No comments: