Since autumn is upon us, I guess this is a good time to remember all the fun things we've done this summer. That I recorded on my phone because I can't seem to bring my good camera anywhere.
Some sibling love in Walmart, on Joy's birthday. These two are great friends and get along really well most of the time.
The Museum of Transportation
This is Joy's growling trick she spontaneously started doing this summer. I finally got a recording of it, though she normally has sound effects to go with it.
Climbing in the engine room
Another future engineer?
Our friend (pictured with The Captain) took us boating. It was a huge step towards getting The Captain to love the water.
Miss Joy, of course, snuggled in her life jacket and took a nap.
The Captain actually went out on a tube. He took his squirt gun and was a regular James Bond, shooting people while tubing.
Joy is getting really good at standing by herself.
She can take like 7 steps in a row, I promise, but she simply refuses to do it when I am trying to record her. And the last few days she'll stand up and walk without trying to make it to Daddy. So she'll be running after her brother soon enough.
We went to Charlottesville 2 weeks ago and they had a great play area in the mall. It was fun for The Captain and Joy climbed all the way up here by herself.
For those who missed it on Facebook, I took this video the other day of Joy making it down the stairs. She seemed so uninterested in learning to do this, but Johnny has been working with her and it totally paid off. Now she's talented and speedy.
1 comment:
haha cute. Doesn't seem like a very efficient way to do it, but cute nonetheless.
Post a Comment