Wednesday, May 24, 2006

changing

I must say I think it's ridiculous to change your clothes more than four times in one day. Especially when you don't really look decent in any of the outfits. Nevertheless, I did just that on Monday. It was sad to me. But I guess when you get up at 6am, you have time to do things like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing changing your clothes so many times. If you ask me, 2 changes in a day is too much. With 4...that's just crazy.

The Leithead Family said...

Maybe you should wear a bib and use a fork when you eat. If Beverly would, she wouldn't go through so many outfits during the day. Are you just messy like Bev? :)

Anonymous said...

Can you bottle some of that free time and send it to me?

Tara Jayne said...

It was actually mostly due to the weather, and my ceramics class. So I guess I am messy like the Bev. And I'll see what I can do about that free time, Faith.