Friday, March 16, 2007
PG-13 Traffic
So I was driving to Lehi the other morning for work (and can I just say, mid-morning drivers are such a different breed from drivers every other time of day. Apparently between 9-11 AM people actually go the speed limit on the freeway, in multiple lanes, and going 60 in the slow lane was acceptable. It was another moment in the Twilight Zone for me I guess.) and while I was on 5th S., a one-way freeway-entrance street, I was stopped at a green light. Yes, a GREEN light. Now this isn't exceptionally unusual when there is bad traffic, which there wasn't. So why was I stopped at a green light, you ask? Well, there was a homeless man on crutches who decided to cross the street during that green light, causing all of us to wait. Now, the man was on crutches and obviously had a hard time getting around, and was rather old, so I'm not really upset about that, and I didn't mind waiting until he stopped to pick something up and bent over revealing a good half of his butt. Yes, the man was wearing no underwear and didn't have a problem showing a good part of Salt Lake traffic his old, saggy butt. I looked away, but not before I got an all too good look. I only hope that the other side of traffic didn't a rated R view. And all the while I'm sitting there averting my eyes, I keep thinking, if I had just gone the way I normally do to get home from work, instead of taking this road, I could have avoided this whole scene. But then again, I wouldn't have known that I was avoiding anything and then what would I blog about? So I gues the moral of the story is don't be upset the next time your stuck in traffic. You might be missing a really ugly streaker flashing another road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow Tara! It seems that this job has given you a lot more than you bargained for!
That's just sick.
Post a Comment