The other one is even more so, but I don't have a picture.
He has the Leithead nose:
It's a very dominant nose, all the grandkids have it. But it's a good looking nose, so that's okay.
He has the Child's eyebrows, which is fine since he's a boy.
His aunts complain about theirs, but at least he won't have to worry about a unibrow.
He has a Peckham head, which the bishop in my ward comments about every week. He says it's a nice round head and very prominent because what little hair G has is blond.
He has his dad's hairline. I have drawn it in with red since with the light and the blondness it's hard to see.
This has added validation to everyone who didn't believe that my husband was born with his hairline and is not going bald.
He has my moble, round, pointy chin:
He has the Leithead nose:
It's a very dominant nose, all the grandkids have it. But it's a good looking nose, so that's okay.He has the Child's eyebrows, which is fine since he's a boy.
His aunts complain about theirs, but at least he won't have to worry about a unibrow.He has a Peckham head, which the bishop in my ward comments about every week. He says it's a nice round head and very prominent because what little hair G has is blond.
He has his dad's hairline. I have drawn it in with red since with the light and the blondness it's hard to see.
This has added validation to everyone who didn't believe that my husband was born with his hairline and is not going bald.He has my moble, round, pointy chin:
And as you can see, he obviously doesn't have my eyebrows.He also won the genetic lottery by getting my eye shape, but his dad's eye color. Man, I get lost in those eyes sometimes. He's going to break some hearts good later in life.
However, his other chin is all his own, as is his ability to raise only one eyebrow, his love of crowds of people, and his dimple. Well, okay both his parents have dimples, but his is on his own side.
Well, regardless of where his individual parts came from, he sure did turn out cute. And I still don't think he looks like any one person more than any other. Feel free to argue.
However, his other chin is all his own, as is his ability to raise only one eyebrow, his love of crowds of people, and his dimple. Well, okay both his parents have dimples, but his is on his own side.
Well, regardless of where his individual parts came from, he sure did turn out cute. And I still don't think he looks like any one person more than any other. Feel free to argue.

3 comments:
First of all I love, love, love that picture of him in the blue shirt. He really is so cute!!!!! And I miss him. I must argue the Gentry ears. Gentry Ears? Never heard of them. I only know of Gentry eyebrows, which he doesn't have...I thought Gentry ears were moms, or mine or Travis' which are pointy and crazy. Am I wrong? Yes to the Leithead nose, but it wasn't like that when he was born..I agree to the hairline, go Johnny! I love how much you love him. Every part. It makes my heart warm and I'm super jealous mom and dad will be there, or they might be there right now!!! Love you sis.
Ok, so I love those pictures. I keep hearing how big he is and I'm curious to see how he compares to Cohen's 21 lbs at 6 months. Since I'm missing so much of my nephew, I need anything I can to go off of. Let me know. And I can personally testify that Johnny has had that hairline all his life.
Tea, he does have bumps on both his ears that look just like moms. So I think that counts. That was not the best picture to illustrate, granted.
Lar, I'll post his official 6 months stats when I get them cause we don't own a scale, so I'm not sure. But at 4 months he was 18 lbs. 10 oz. so I'm sure he's close to 20 now.
Post a Comment