Wednesday, November 04, 2009

It's Suppertime!


I was thinking of what to make for dinner tonight, and decided to fall back on a P family favorite--sloppy joes. These aren't your Manwich, dinner-in-a-can sloppy joes, these are the homemade, ridiculously tasty, uber easy variety.

Recipe:
1 lb. beef
1 onion
1 green pepper
1 can tomato soup.

Easy as 1-2-3
1) brown beef and drain
2) add chopped veggies
3) add soup and heat through

Then enjoy. What could be simpler? I usually serve them on biscuits cause I tend to have a can of them in my fridge at all times.

I'm very grateful for my Young Women's leader who not only gave me a beautiful recipe card holder upon my graduation from high school, but who filled it with awesome recipes like the gem above. I've obviously held on and used and enjoyed it these long years.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think I'm totally going to try this recipe this week! Thanks for sharing. Oh, and G is super-duper cute!