The other day, I walked in to get G from his nap and found this.

Alarmed, I checked in the crib.

Yes, G had managed to pull off the bumper in his attempts to get out.

And he wasn't very happy about it. Okay, mostly he wasn't happy that I went and got the camera instead of getting him out. He was quite happy when I walked in the first time.
Then, another time, I walk in my room to take a shower and find this:

Guido has built a little nest for himself in my covers.

Cute, maybe. Weird, definitely.
And apparently he has acquired a taste for covers because multiple times I've found him underneath the comforter in the guest bedroom. Then this--I walked in on him in my sewing room.

Those blankets were not arranged like that when I left them. I guess napping in the sun isn't enough any more. And it hasn't even been that cold . . . Strange cat.
3 comments:
I miss him. (guido) My cat (hairy) does that too. He's my snuggle bunny. Soooo cute.
Stripes literally burrows under the covers until you can't find him.
This is one of those things that cat lovers would put in a book full of cat-photos and sell to other cat-lovers, like my little brother. I agree. Pretty weird.
Post a Comment