Don't worry, my wrists have been slapped for not posting in awhile. But hey, remember when it used to be months at a time without a post? I am improving. Thank you for being so long suffering with me.
But this post is not about you, sorry. This post is about Guido, of all things. Because of this, I would like to title this video "Long Suffering" and dedicate the following poem to Guido:
You could be a lady-in-waiting, but you're a Tom cat.
You wait with giant eyeballs for me to walk by before you jump on my feet.
You wait until I am comfortable and reading before sitting on my book.
You stalk me with unequaled patience and orange hair,
But sometimes you earn your keep.
2 comments:
What a good kitty. Good on ya, Guido old man! :)
That's the best film I've seen in ages. I laughed, I cried(ok I didn't really cry, but that was cute) I was scared that G was going to eat Guido...It was emotional. I love it. And G is cute. Way cute.
Post a Comment