Monday, January 08, 2007

Announcement (no I'm not pregnant)

But we do have a new addition-- we got a cat. A really cute orange and white male cat named Guido--as in the movie Cars. (Good show if you haven't seen it.) I was going to post this a few weeks ago when we got him, but had some picture difficulties, so expect some pics soon. He was sick when we got him from the Humane Society, so we didn't fully realize how strange he was, but it turns out he's crazy enough to fit right in. He loves people, the bathtub, and apparently, now the fireplace too. If he gets soot on my carpet, I will join Morgan and throw him out the window. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, he's been eyeing the snow and he'd land on his feet, so I might have to find another form of punishment. I'd totally lock him in the basement if I could, but the stairs have no door, so I'm stuck.

Anyway, more to come on that later.

And PS, not one single mouse problem since he arrived, yeah!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

YAY for throwing pets out the window!