Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mouthing the Words to the Sore Throat Blues

Get it? cause I can't sing the blues cause I can't sing . . . ?

Well, anyway, I got this sore throat really suddenly Sunday night. And it was still there with a vengence when I woke up at 3 in the morning on Monday, and when I woke up for work on Monday. It got a little better by that night. Then Tuesday, my throat was okay--still not in singing shape--but I started feeling stuffy and my nose would spontaniously start to drain, not fun. And by Tuesday night I could really hear because my ears were blocked internally by stuff I don't want to think about.

And now today, my voice has deteriorated, which makes answering phones a lot of fun, (it's hard to fake for long periods of time, so I'm glad I just answer the phones and then pass people on) and I'm congested and I still can't hear!

Isn't winter fun?

2 comments:

Teandra said...

do you realize that we have the exact same looking blog? What are you going to do about that?

Tara Jayne said...

what are you going to do about it? I had mine first.