So, I'll admit, I wasn't overly thrilled to be living in Kearns because it has such a bad rap as being dangerous. Some of which is earned since questionable kids walk by my house on the way to school, and spray painting on fences is common, and this one time, when we got new carpet, I went to the park to use the bathroom because the one that we have in our house had carpet pieces propping it open and I have many issues regarding doors and bathrooms. . . anyway I totally got freaked out in the park by a bunch of kids who should have been in school who looked like a gang.
Well, despite all this, the more I live in my house, the more I realize that we are ridiculously close to anything we could ever need. We are right next to Jordan Landing, and the big shopping center on Redwood. There are fast food and restaurants all close by. Many a Walmart and Reams and Smiths are in the neighborhood. There's even a Home Depot I discovered the other day. Pretty much everyday that I drive home I see something else cool right down the street. There's a dollar movie down the road. It never ends. Talk about prime real estate. Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment