So to escape the insane cold last weekend, Johnny and I went down to Vegas, where it was only in the 30's. It didn't really feel warm, per say, but it did feel normal. And it was a fun trip. We went shopping-I got a new pair of shoes, we walked around on the strip and took in all the glorious and ridiculous excess that is the hotels there, and we saw a show at the Excaliber, where I also bought a really fun book about baths, yes baths, it has recipes for all sorts of baths depending on your moods and even shows you how to make bubble bath or bath salts or the fuzzy balls. Fun stuff. Come on, a book that features an Act-Your-Shoe-Size Bath is a keeper. I'll post excerpts if anyone's really interested.
PS. Apparently Las Vegas is sponsored by Pepsi, at least the strip is. Wierd.
No comments:
Post a Comment