Monday, September 07, 2009

G's first baseball game

We got some good tickets to the Texas Rangers baseball game last week and made a family outing of it. We went with some people from Johnny's office and their dates, who swooned over G's cuteness and flirting skills. That boy is going to be a heart breaker, I swear. We had lots of fun even though we left after the 7th inning (bedtime, you know). And when we left the Rangers were winning. It was $1 hotdog night, too, so we tried those. That was a mistake. I could only muster 50 cents worth. Good thing we stopped for dinner before hand.

However, despite the heat and the fact that G got scared every time we got a run and everyone started cheering, (including me cause I like watching live baseball,) I think we'd go again. Especially if a certain baseball-loving in-law was visiting (hint, hint).

Here are the pics:We were in right field, but we moved closer so we could see the jumbo-tron. Still in homerun territory, though (not that anything came our way, but still).
G, not a baseball hat, I know, but a hat none the less.A tired, overstimulated boy leaving the game.

2 comments:

Teandra said...

wow! he is big..I hope you were speaking of us with that in-law comment. (sigh) someday we'll come visit, promise!

Tara Jayne said...

I was, and you'll have to come next year in time for summer sales and baseball season.