
4:50 am - G wakes up. Not time to eat, but I am a walking mummy, so I don't feel like I can wrestle him for an hour. So I feed him.
5:25 am - Stumble downstairs to get a drink and turn off the outside light. Fall back into bed. G is still awake.
6:10 am - G is still awake, but crying now. So, time for diaper change.
6:55 am - G still awake. Daddy's turn!
7:10 am - Daddy puts G down and takes a shower. Baby still awake..
7:13 am - Bring baby into bed with me. Finally goes to sleep!

7:50 am - G wakes up. Food time.
8:15 am - Dose off.
9:10 am - Pick up crying baby. Where's my happy morning boy? This doesn't bode well for the day.
Total sleep=5 1/2 hours
9:30 am - Clean out Guido's food bowl cause the ants came in the night. Feed Guido. 3/4 cup dry food, to keep the ants away (knock on wood). Clean up pee in Guido's cage. He has trouble since he was catheterized.
9:36 am - Wrestle antibiotics into Guido. 3rd time's the charm. And no scratches!
9:40 am - Breakfast! No milk, so toast and o.j.
9:47 am - Pick up crying baby. Diaper and outfit change.
9:56 am - Wash out changing pad in sink.
9:59 am - Check email and blogs holding G, hoping he will go to sleep.
10:15 am - Went for pacifier, played with mirror.
10:20 am - Watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother on the iPod. Sure enough, G fell asleep.
10:40 am - Put G down. First nap of the day: shower, load of laundry, clean out laundry room, unload dishwasher, hand wash dishes, clean up countertops.
11:33 am - Crying baby, phone rings.
11:35 am - Pick up crying baby. Food time.
12:00 pm - Daddy's home to grab some things and eat lunch.
12:20 pm - Daddy leaves.
12:30 pm - Lunch. Leftover stuffed green peppers.
12:37 pm - Clean poopy diaper.
12:45 pm - Mini-bath and outfit #2.
12:55 pm - Run errands. Take back Redbox video. Grocery shopping at Albertsons. Spent $20.90, saved $14.
2:02 pm - Back home. Unload groceries, take care of Guido, put away dishes, load dishwasher.
2:09 pm - Pick up fussy baby. Take clothes out of washer.

2:14 pm - Put down baby on play mat with the hopes of hanging up laundry.
2:15 pm - Pick up crying baby.
2:40 pm - Get baby to sleep. Settle down for nap.
2:45 pm - Feed baby.
3:15 pm - Sleep!
5:10 pm - Wake up to crying baby. Change diaper. G pees on outfit. Time for a real bath. Normally, G loves baths and they are a great way to calm him down. Not so much this time.
5:30 pm - Calm baby down. Outfit #3=diaper. G starts crying again.

5:33 pm - Hang up laundry to dry.
5:45 pm - Start dinner.
5:48 pm - Stop to feed baby.
6:20 pm - Eat dinner, burritos. Change poopy diaper.
6:40 pm - Take out trash, change diaper pail.
6:55 pm - Play time!
7:15 pm - Pack
7:35 pm - Load car to meet Daddy at hotel.

8:00 pm - Leave to hotel.
8:20 pm - Arrive at hotel.
8:35 pm - Get key to room.
8:45 pm - Food time.
9:10 pm - Change diaper.
10:30 pm - G finally goes to sleep. So do I.
6 comments:
So is the life of a mother it seems, good luck!
Sounds like a wonderful blissful day! I guess that's what I have to look forward to.
Hey how's it going? I love your blog btw! Being a mother sounds rewarding but hard. I get cranky when I don't get enough sleep. I want kids but I'm so scared how much life will change. Hope you're doing well!
Why are you at a hotel? Sorry your day was filled with a crying baby. Kudos to you for getting things done (even a little) and taking naps! You're ahead of the curve, girl.
I'm great. Looking forward to sleeping through the night again someday. Hopefully before I decide to have another one.
We were at a hotel because the hubbies work was having a convention, and even though it was 20 mins from home, they still got him a hotel room and wanted him to stay in it. So we took a little mini-vacation. I got to go shopping in perhaps the 2nd biggest mall in the U.S. (Tea, we'll totally hit that when you visit.)
Sounds good to me! Don't know if we'll be visiting this year since you'll be here in December, but maybe in the spring?
Post a Comment