Pics of the house to come after we clean up this weekend.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
My Hands Upon My Head I Place
Not only is that song tons of fun to sing with kids, but it highlights my favorite G part this week, the hands. Not only are they ridiculously small (I don't know how they make them that small), but his little joints are just lines and his fingers plump out on either side. His knuckles are just dimples in his puggy hand. The lines on his palm are deep enough to catch pieces of lint in, but he normally gets them caught in between his fingers. I'm not sure why he always seems to have lint between his fingers since he doesn't open his fingers very often. Or why the lint is always blue. But I love that he likes to grab things, especially my fingers, and especially when he's eating. I'm in love, but you already knew that.


Pics of the house to come after we clean up this weekend.
Pics of the house to come after we clean up this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a great song.
Little tiny hands are so cute.
Post a Comment