1. Graduated from college (cum laude, no less, wasn't expecting that).
2. Survived for 2 weeks on my own in a foreign country.
3. Ate an entire meal with my hands.
4. Got a job without insider help.
5. Learned a new trade entirely on the job.
6. Got to try my dream calling - Relief Society teacher.
7. Did a study abroad.
8. Competed in multiple beauty pageants.
9. Took the LSAT.
10. Married my dream man.
11. Had a successful pregnancy.
12. Learned how to cook.
13. Learned to like cooking.
14. Made a quilt.
15. Made a vintage dress.
16. Performed in the Tabernacle.
17. Made a Thanksgiving dinner entirely from scratch.
18. Started a website.
19. Bought a car.
20. Bought a house.
21. Moved to a different state.
22. Got the lead in a play.
23. Appeared in a movie.
24. Had a baby naturally.
25. Went to therapy.
I also changed my hair. Here are the before and after shots.
3 comments:
Cool!
I swear your birthday isn't until next week though.... or later this week.... hmmmm.
Cute hair.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love your hair, very stylish. Cool list! Which movie were you in?
I totally got your birthday mixed up with another friend! Happy birthday a couple days ago!
We were at Mack's Inn playing in the water Thursday-- I thought of you.
Post a Comment