Friday, July 10, 2009

Checkups

Here is the update on Guido. We got him back Tuesday night. He is doing great. His blood work came back normal. Now we just have to try to change his diet, and keep an eye on him.

I did ask when he was at the vet's office how much he weighs because he's a big cat and I've been curious. Turns out, he's 16 lbs. 7 oz.

Little G had his 2 month checkup yesterday (yes I know he's not 2 months anymore, but with the move and insurance switch we do what we can) and the pediatrician was impressed by his good natured-ness. He's doing great on his development and even though he got his first round of immunizations, he was still pretty happy today. His specks are 16 lbs. 12 oz. 26 1/2 inches long. 97% in both height and weight.

So this is quite a milestone. It's the first time G has been bigger than Guido, and the last time they will be the same size. So I took pictures.

I call this series man vs. wild.

2 comments:

Britt said...

Oh cute!

I think G might be even bigger at 2 months than my G was!

Britt said...

(I think Stripes weighs like 20+ lbs!)